Monumental 1950s Rambler Double-Sided Parts and Service Sign. Measuring approximately 60″ diameter.
Rambler was an automobile brand name used by the Thomas B. Jeffery Company between 1900 and 1914, then by its successor, Nash Motors from 1950 to 1954, and finally by Nash’s successor, American Motors Corporation from 1954 to 1969. It was often nicknamed the “Kenosha Cadillac” after its place of manufacture.
Call for pricing.