Choose a category to see the thousands of items we have for sale. Don’t see it here? Call us. We can hunt down even the most obscure of pieces. We have nealry 15 years experience trading throughout southern California and the US.
Exciting news is the new warehouse space in Oxnard. Why Oxnard? Why not. Im getting tired of the :A scene and am hoping to eventually open a small showroom in the Santa Barbara Area. Since Oxnard is on the way to the Santa Barbara area I thought it a win win.
Nestled between 2 Wineries located on Rice Ave. Its an easy exit off the 101 on your way to Malibu or Summerland . We have over 3900 Sq ft filled with what made us special. Art, Objects, Monterey, Spanish and Mexicana . Plus Man cave items like Antique Barber chairs and a vintage car. We will be planning special events throughout the summer starting with Food Truck Friday the 26th of May from 5-9pm. Both wineries will be open as well and live bands play on through the night. We will have the warehouse open that weekend as well through Memorial Day with special sales all Weekend.
- New Digs in Hollywood, Ca
- Mexican Silver and Abalone Fish Pin J247
- Mexican Silver and Turquoise Wolf Pendant J246
- Mexican Turquoise Mayan Calendar Pin/Pendant J245
- Mexican Mayan or Aztec Onyx and Silver Calendar Pin J244
- Mexican Silver and Turquoise Warrior Pendant J243
- Mexican Silver Tribal Head Pendant J242
- Mexican Taxco Dancing Monkey Pin J241
- Trio of copper bracelets J240
- Copper Bracelet J239
- Mexican Silver Atomic Fish Trio J238
- Mexican Copper and Brass Bracelet J237
- So Many Pieces of art, Objects and more all on sale this is the last week.
- Join us in Oxnard for our First Open house April 28th We are joining a double Winery event.
- Mexican Silver Cuff with Turquoise J236
- Mexican Silver Cuff J235
- Native American Pima Basket A1247
- Spanish Couple Decor A1246
- Nicaraguan “People Painting” P1476
- Orange Juice Stand Souvenir Pottery Bank A1245
- Mexican Animas Figure, “Lake of Fire” M1012
- Mexican Miniature Talavera Jar M1011
- Ocumicho Car with Devil Figure M1008
- Mexican “Tree of Life” M1006